Whether you are looking for a craft experience to compliment a project or theme, pottery painting can be tailor made to enrich your curriculum. Pottery Painting is suitable for all ages and abilities and not only stimulates creativity and imagination skills but promotes mindfulness and is a relaxation tool used in therapeutic play.
Once pieces are finished, Flowerpots will take them away to glaze and fire and return to the setting for distribution.
• Create a mosaic wall of individually designed and decorated tiles
• Design and produce your own trophies
• Self Portrait work
• Major event commemorations (e.g. Remembrance Day)
• Reward/Incentive programmes
• Support seasonal events (e.g. Christmas)
• ‘Paint a Story’ sessions for Pre-School/EYFS groups
• Fundraising events
• Holiday Activities
• Group Plates/plaques
• Gifts for family members
Storytime with a difference.
Ideal for groups of children of all ages.
Listening to stories promotes children’s emotional, intellectual and social development. As well as improving listening skills, children can gain imaginative tools from projecting themselves into the characters and tales that they are visualising.